The PT Jawa Satu Power is a Joint Venture Entity between PT Pertamina Power Indonesia, Garuda Power Holdings B.V. and Sojitz Global Investment B.V. established on December 05, 2016 as a Special Purpose Company in running, controlling and managing the assets of Jawa-1 Power Plant business activities, which serves as the largest gas fired power plant with CCGT technology in Southeast Asia. The Company runs its business professionally by upholding an effective and efficient Corporate Governance Principles in order to provide continuous added values to Indonesia through stable power supply.
Jawa Satu Power deals with more than 20 Companies involved, 3 main consortium members, 2 additional members in FSRU (Jawa Satu Regas), 3 senior lenders (JBIC, NEXI, ADB) plus 5 commercial banks (Mizuho, MUFG, Societe Generale, OCBC Bank, Credit Agricole), 3 main EPC contractors, and advisors on the financial, legal, as well as technical and engineering. Companies involved come from Indonesia, Japan, Korea, America and Europe, which is connecting almost the whole continents of the globe. Jawa-1 Power Plant is the first project with such complex scheme, with a great spirit and open minded of all parties to obtain a beneficial solution enabling to achieve Financial Close and conduct the groundbreaking with dedication, unlimited hard work and effort, creativity to achieve Company’s objective to make this project complete and meet Commercial Operation Date on time as committed.
Saat ini loker PT Jawa Satu Power sedang dibuka untuk anda yang berminat mengembangkan karir bersama perusahaan tersebut di beberapa posisi dan jabatan, berikut info selengkapnya:
- Has an Electrical Engineering degree (S1) from a reputable University
- Has at least 10 years of experience in power plant maintenance and at least 5 years at the supervisory level
- A good understanding of the computerized maintenance management system (Maximo is preferable) including procurement, inventory control
- Substantial knowledge of practices, functions, and processes involved in the engineering, construction, operations, and maintenance of Power Plants
- Good leadership skills are proven in a multicultural environment
- Thorough understanding of Health, Safety, Environmental, and Quality program
- The ability to communicate effectively in English (written and oral
- Has a mature personality and able to work with a minimum supervision
- Willing to work in Cilamaya, Karawang, and be ready to support 24/7 maintenance activity
- Reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager
- Placement: Cilamaya, Kab. Karawang
Bagi anda yang sudah memenuhi persyaratan, silakan lamar loker PT Jawa Satu Power dibawah ini.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.