Adaro MetCoal Companies (AMC) refers to a group of seven companies holding Coal Contract of Work (CCoW) for seven concession areas in Central and East Kalimantan provinces that were entirely acquired by the Adaro Group from BHP Billiton in October 2016.
These CCoWs currently constitute 1.27 billion tonnes of premium quality metallurgical coal resources with ultra-low ash and phosphorus content.
The Maruwai Coal Basin, where the seven CCoWs are located, contains the largest relatively undeveloped metallurgical coal deposit in the world.
While developing these valuable resources, the Adaro Group continues to work with local communities and stakeholders to integrate sustainable environmental and community development programs into the development plans.
Saat ini loker PT Adaro MetCoal Companies (Adaro Group) sedang dibuka untuk anda yang berminat mengembangkan karir bersama perusahaan tersebut di beberapa posisi dan jabatan, berikut info selengkapnya:
Account Payable Officer
- S1 in Accounting
- 3 year experience as Account Payable with high volume of transactions
- 3 year experience working at Big Four Accounting Firms
- English Proficiency
- Good interpersonal skills
- Understanding the Account Payable process
- Ms Office (Excel, Word, & Power Point)
Work Challanges :
- High volume of invoices
- Time management for invoice processing
- Relationship with external parties (vendors & banks)
- Cash management
Bagi anda yang sudah memenuhi persyaratan, silakan lamar loker PT Adaro MetCoal Companies (Adaro Group) dibawah ini.
Subject: Account Payable Officer
Batas lamar: 19 Maret 2022